GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib Saha (Accounts Officer)     21 September 2021

Filing -ITR

Dear All,

My  uncle , who used to file his Income Tax Return regularly,  expired in last June 2021. Can my Aunt file RETURN on behalf of her deceased husband?  If so, under what capacity- representative or Legal Heir?

 5 Replies

Samantha J

Samantha J   21 September 2021

File under representative
jeevraj singh Tanwar

jeevraj singh Tanwar   21 September 2021

Originally posted by : jeevraj singh Tanwar
Legal Heir

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING)     22 September 2021

Please refer to the detailed explanation here:


J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING)     22 September 2021

Steps to register as Legal Heir are given here:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags