Filing income from profession + salary

In the financial year 2011-12, I worked a few months as a salried employee in an Indian company and I got a Form 16 from my company. 

For the rest of the year I worked as a software consulatant to a foreing company and I get payments againt the invoices I sent to them. 

I have a  4Laks salaried income and 14 lakshs professional income. Do I need to audit the income?

For my case, which ITR form I should use for filing the income?

Can I claim the depreciaiton of a motor car (personally own)?

Thanks in advance. 

Replies (1)
no need to audit your income becoz professional income is less than 15 lakhs and ITR 4 is preferable for filling of return

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details