click window tab,and type emsigner and emsignerGSTN just click on that...restart your emsigner
click window tab,and type emsigner and emsignerGSTN just click on that...restart your emsigner
Hi all, Even I got the same problem. Just follow these simple steps to resolve the issue. Instead of filling all the tables and saving all at once is not allowed now. Fill one table at a time, and click "Save" then fill second table and click "Save". This works. Once all tables are filled and saved one by one, you will get "Submit" button enabled.
Hope this helps !
I am trying to reset GSTR-3B for effects of Tax and FEE paid in cash to take place in 3B. But it is showing massage RESET FAILURE submission prosess is on try after sucessfull submission. Matter brought in the knowledge of HELP DESK on 24-12-2017 along with mail contains screenshot. but no sulution yet. Tried everything changing the pc , deleting history, cookies etc. Mailed on 24,25,26 continusly but nothing happened. Thinkin to send 3B in excel form creating PDF to range/ and concerned officer for the month of OCt. & Nov.
some other advice plz.
any solution recieved... Me too stuck in resetting.
I have to file nil return. But filed Trans-1 now I am trying to file GST3B the massage is showing "You have SUBMITTED TRAN-1 form but have not FILED it. You are requested to FILE the same before submitting this return."
Please help me.
DON'T DO ANYTHING
JUST GO HOME OF THE GST PORTAL AS THE NOTIFICATION APPEARS AND AGAIN GO TO GSTR 3B PANEL
DO THIS PROCESS TWICE AND SECOND TIME OF PROCESS DO NOTHIND UNTILL THE NOTIFICATION GOES OFF
YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED
GENERALLY THIS PROBLEM OCCURS FROM DATE 18 TO 20 DUE TO HEAVY RUSH, BUT THIS IS GOOD SOLUTION AND I HAVE IMPLEMENTED IT MORE THEN 50 TIMES
I got same problem.
did you find any solution facing the same issue
Please check this link and follow the exact same -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JCObUGqCiM
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals