Filing gstr 3b " last gstr3b save request is under process.

While filing GSTR 3b it says that "Last GSTR3B Save request is under process..."

 

what to do now.????

 

Replies (53)
Go to the taxes box and offset your liabilities from input tax credit and from cash payments made by you, if any.

same problem While filing GSTR 3b it says that "Last GSTR3B Save request is under process..." since 6 hours as per attached screen short  what to do now.????

 

I got same problem.. Genius Kindly give best solution
Guys.,
I think it's website overload. Bcoz, Yesterday evening I file the return website is not supported. Today early morning it's solve. ...

now got a new problem "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner" unable to sign document.

Originally posted by : amit
now got a new problem "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner" unable to sign document.

Amit also above said reply...

Or Restart your Emsigner

Same problem form last 2 hours

"Save request is under process."

 

I am also facing the same issue since 2 pm today. 

 

It's not going away and if I make any change to the return it disables the option to both Save and Submit the return.

Those who encountered this issue yesterday, is the problem still there or it's gone?

I am also facing same problem. Seems a bug in code and not an overload issue. While I am getting this error for one of my logins since last 2 hours, during the same time I have been able to login and submit return for another of my companies. This needs to be reported to GSTN. 

Any update? 

I am facing the same issue!

 

Originally posted by : RAJA P M



Originally posted by : amit



now got a new problem "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner" unable to sign document.





Amit also above said reply...

Or Restart your Emsigner

Go through EVC verification Its an easy and quickly process

All of you please login through IE browser this problem will not arise.

I did the same today morning and completed the return.

Pls try.

I am doing it from Internet Explorer, but still getting the same error....

 

<<Solved>>

Use Internet Explorer Latest Version

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details