File revised itr after partial tax refund

Hello,

I have filed FY 2017-18 income tax incorrectly with 440/- INR tax refund which got credited to my account recently. I took a look at my Form 26AS yesterday and found that the actual tax refund should be 3120/- INR. I believe I can file revised ITR now but I don't know where to mention 440/- INR in it. There is no place to write this amount anywhere online or may be I couldn't see it. Is it my responsibility to tell this to Income tax department or will Assessing officer have this information handy?

Can someone please help?

Regards,
Ankit

Replies (1)
File for rectification u/s 154

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details