Family Problems

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar & drinking
 
Shot after shot.
 
            The Indian man said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.'

The American said, talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.  'I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years.  After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

 


Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.  More problems occurred when I had a son.  My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.

 


Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.  And you say you have family problems.'


The Indian fainted........... 
 

Replies (7)

VERY GOOD MIXTURE OF RELATIONSHIPS......

Very nice sir, tension relief story

I think i already read it once....

but still it is really interesting..............

@ jai: tension relief tooo.... confusing but a humour...

Originally posted by : C.Balaji

I think i already read it once....

but still it is really interesting..............

it shows INDIA is better thn other states...

lol

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details