Family Comes First....

Replies (3)

Absolutely true.. Everyone should understand this..!!!

Not visible.....sad

Originally posted by : Vandana J Doshi
Not visible.....

@ Vandanaji.....

 

Boy : Do u love me more than ur family ?

Girl : No

Boy : Why ?

Girl : Okay

 

Now Listen,

 

When I started to walk I fell,

U wer not der to pick me up, But my Mom was…

 

Wen I went outside,

U wer not der to hold my figure, But my Dad was…

 

Wen I cried,

U didn’t gave me ur toys to play, But my Brother and Sister did…

 

My family is more precious than anything else….!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details