Failure is Not Final

(Guest)

First of all a big congratulations to all the students who passed CA final exam.clap But who didn’t clear this time please don’t loose hope. And be positive. I know that it’s not that easy to overcome from this situation but always remember one thing that-

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely."

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

You know friends there are many famous people who succeeded after facing failure. Yes friends many successful people have failed many times before they reached their dreams. So don’t think that this is end of everything. Really failure is very normal and you know the most beneficial part of failure, it teaches us what should not be repeated next time.  

Friends now have a glance on the famous ‘failures’ who succeeded.

Mahatma Gandhi

He was an average student in his childhood who can hardly managed to pass his exams. Yes friends Gandhiji passed his matriculation exam with difficulty and not only this even after completing his law , he failed at establishing his practice in Mumbai and was turned down for a part- time job as a high school teacher.

Rabindranath Tagore

This famous literature nobelist was started his education from home and even though he was sent to England for further study, but he dropped and didn’t complete his studies.

J.K Rowling

The writer of the famous book Harry Potter was rejected for her first book Harry potter and the philosopher’s stone by twelve publishers before Bloomsbury accepted it. The rest is now History.

Rajnikanth

He is supposedly the most paying actor in India. But this person worked many odd jobs, even as a bus conductor of Bangalore. He gave up his job and joined film industry. And after that there was no turning back.

Albert Einstein

When he was young, his parents thought he was mentally challenged. His grades in school were also very poor that a teacher asked him to quit. Now I don’t think that I need to tell much about this great scientist.

Thomas Edison

His teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

Not only these people, there are many more great personalities like Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Alexander Graham bell, Tom Cruise, Walt Disney, Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani, Bill Gates, who saw the light of success after overcoming from great darkness.

So, friends start your planning and find out the reason behind your failure.

And one thing always keep in mind that “failure is not opposite of success it is part of success.”

ALL THE BEST!