Failure doesnt mean.............

Failure does not mean Im a failure;

 

It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

 

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;

It does mean I have learned something.

... ...

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;

It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.

 

Failure does not mean I have disgraced;

It does mean I have dared to try.

 

Failure does not mean I dont have it;

It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

 

Failure does not mean I am inferior;

It does mean I am not perfect.

 

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;

It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

 

Failure does not mean that I should give up;

It does mean that I should try harder.

 

Failure does not mean that I will never make it;

It does mean that I need more practice.

 

Failure does not mean that You have abandoned me;

It does mean that You must have a better idea.

~

 

Replies (4)
Nice one....... Very inspiring....
nice thoughts..keep sharing

Nice one.......

 

 

 

 

Fantastic,excellent,superrrrrrrr......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details