Easy Office
LCI Learning

Failing again n again n again

Page no : 2

harshvardhan baheti (none) (21 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

i my personal opinion you should consider other career options too.. time is the greatest asset.. you cannot do anything with your past but can plan your future

Nachiket Kotecha (Chartered Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Hey Nikita... Ur story just connects me of what I am going through. Well this May 15 is my 8th attempt.I have cleared 1st group way back in Nov 2012. That was my 3rd attempt. You wont believe,I had scored 419 in that attempt and had got an exemption in IDT. My total for Group 1 was 242 and except for Audit, I scored 60+ in rest of the papers. But for AMA and ISCA where I scored 37 and 34 respectively, I would have cleared...Since then it has been tough.I was unable to clear and now I have lost my exemption also. This is a very pathetic nd frustrating situation which we are going through. But we should not at all think of quitting. This is because the "Regret" of quitting especially after comming so close will be much higher than the frustrations we are facing now... As it is rightly said " Life is like being in a Boxing Ring.You do not loose when you fall down,but you loose when you refuse to get up"

Priyanshu (CA) (43 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

I was going with same problem But i have done some simple meditation also which help me out from trauma of fail If you want to knw You can send me mail at

nitika sharma (Student CA Final ) (34 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Cma cwa whtever fake degree holder u r vishu.. Please dnt comment if u dont understand what the person is going through or may be u need to improve ur English skills to read thoroughly what have I written and put it into ur head rathet than having nursery mathematics calculations.. anyways this post is not for fake ppl like u. So keep ur nose out of it. Rest of guys thank u so much for ur inputs. I will definitely look thru ur suggestions for future.. its very motivating

CA. Ankur Goyal (Sr. MANAGER (A/Cs & FIN))   (16 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Dear Nikita, First of all, don't panic Second plan to study on regular basis Third understand basic concepts Fourth check which subject you are failing in. Devote more time and practice more for that subject Fifth, fill up form for November 2015 Sixth, always stick to one author or tutor and blindly follow that for concept clarity. You are not different from any other human being, all of us are made of same matter. Its only about determination and devotion. So do not panic and be happy.

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Don't even think of skipping Nov 15 exams. It's a golden opportunity for everyone to clear their exams... Since the new syllabus willl be introduced from may 16!! and hence, most probably the results will be at least 15%+. I KNOW THAT THIS PASS %THAT I QUOTED IS JUST A CONTINGENT STATEMENT , BUT IT'S MY VIEW. Anyways, start afresh ! Have belief if not confidence andand just go for it !

Riddhi (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Nikita....y u cnt brght d papers of urs past exm.....n see wt mistke u dne.....rectify dt mistke...it vl defntly hlp u...2 cler d exm

Anil sharma (Student CA Final ) (154 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Give the attempt nov 15 and study only with practice manual (icai), because it will give you atleat habbit of study ,and once you get start study then no one can stop to pass u

Riddhi (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Nikita....y u cnt brght papers of ur past attempt.....n saw whr u actly make mistke wt s ur weak point rectify dt part.....it vl defntly hlp u 2 clear

ASHISH P (CA/CS/MBA ) (61 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Nitika im also facing a similar situation.. also confused whethr to do a job smwhr nd side by side do my preprations.. but trust me on one thing.. vr on the edge.. nd if othr people can do y cnt we? Krna h to krna h bs.. dnt loose hope.. and yup abt relatives.. just frget thm.. kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam h kehna.. God blss:-)

Avinash Tripathi (CONSULTANT) (118 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Nikita am also on the same boat as ur. I passed 1st grp in 2012 n aftr that continously failing either due to cost or isca. I have also asked the same question as u.. Should i quit or should i continue? Remember we din't came so far to leav it at this stage. My best friend qualified in last nov attempt. So the pressure is more. But i decided to cope up with it. I wil suggest to do isca from study mat. As i did. Made my notes n revised from it. I can proudly say that the question paper of this attempt was coverd in my notes. I m doin DT frm vg sir summary book n banger. For idt i prefer dg sir. I have tulsiyan for cost. Its a very good book as it have all the concept and formula in easy n step by step manner.

Aishwarya (Student) (229 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Hey don't quit..just say to yourself that luck ll favor u this time..I am also sailing on same boat except j ve both to do...all the best do well..

Bhavesh K. Malvi (Article Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 15 May 2015

As suggestions are already given by our other member friends i only want to say is 'DON'T LOOSE HOPE'. Good Luck

RAJARSHI DAS (Student) (150 Points)
Replied 15 May 2015

No use musing over the past. Think about Nov 15 & nothing else.

Adv.Kaidjohar (priprietor) (23 Points)
Replied 15 May 2015

Be Warriers NOT Worriers..Dont look 4 years,go ahead with relaxe mood n plan study..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: