Failed???? so what???

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

05 February 2013  

Congratulations to all those who cleared.

But my heart is with all those who studied really hard but failed. Apart from hardwork, CA Results depend also on hard luck. I understand you all must be feeling very low and I know it's easy said than done. But still try to overcome this feeling as soon as possible.

This was just an exam and this was just a result.......How can we let it break us. We will encounter bigger problems and challenges in life so lets not give up to this silly exam. Don't get upset because all your friends have cleared it. Remember at the end of the day you are answerable to yourself. You know how hard you studied and what you deserved. Your so called "friend's" can never really understand you. The only person to understand you in this tough time is your Parents. Trust me, our parent's love us like no one else in this world. Today in this time of failure, it's only your Parents, brothers and sisters who can really feel the pain you are in. Our parents love us unconditionally unlike our so called "Friends"..... Your Parents will love you the same even after thousands of failure (as long as you are trying honestly).....

Results are never in our hands. All we can do is to work hard. So cheer up friends. This is definately not going to be the end. This academic failure can never conclude what you will be twenty years from now....this failure can never conclude your failure in real life.Life is too big yet and there's too much to be achieved yet. Trust me, this failure will teach you a lot in life. Failures will definately make you stronger and more competent to face the biggger challenges of life. Please don't think too much for what has happened and mess up your next exam.

Who know's you deserved a lot better this time but, at times all we can do is to keep moving. May be life has something else or something better instored for you. I am also a CA Student like you all struggling to clear CA Final....I have also encountered series of Failures....

The two toughest tests of my life now is-

First, Waiting patiently for something.

Second, Finding courage to accept the fact that I have waited for nothing and I got to try once again...

J.K Rowling (The author of famous Harry Potter series of books) failed miserably in life. She struggled hard to get her books published but she faced rejection every time.....but what makes her so successful today is that SHE JUST REFUSED TO GIVE UP.

She was invited to Harvard University few years back to address a graduation convocation programme where she delivered a speech titled "Fringe benefits of Failure and the Power of Imagination". It's one of the most inspiring speech ever delivered. I am quoting one of the most beautiful lines from her speech as follows-

"You might never fail on the scale I did, but some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default."

So keep fighting. You got to keep fighting to achieve everything you aspire for. God bless you all. 

[You all may read JK Rowling's entire speech that she delivered at Harvard University at this link- https://harvardmagazine.com/2008/06/the-fringe-benefits-failure-the-importance-imagination

or You all may download this pdf copy of her speech that I am attaching.

Or  you all may even see the video of her speech on youtube. I am sure this will motivate you...]

Thanking You all.

Regards

A fighter chasing his dreams like you all.