Easy Office

Failed again ... can i should leave ca now ???

Page no : 2

Varun (CS Executive) (320 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

U should ofcourse continue! Put a lil bit of hard work and study with more dedication. Ull surely get through. Dont think about the past. Attempts dont matter now since you've already taken four attempts so only passing matters. Just chill and study. Ull surely get through. All the best.

Be confident. Your next post here will be "I finally cleared!!" 

1 Like

srikanth (Accountant) (611 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Hi Mr.Jha..The same thing happened to one of my friends. She cleared pcc 1st grp in the first attempt itself in Nov 2009. She had an aggregate of 292..Had she got 8 more marks, she would have cleared both grps. Anyways she was really happy & confident of clearing it in the next attempt. But in May 2010 she failed again..this time fell short by 7 marks. She had to face failure again in Nov 2010..this time by 16 marks. At last in May 2011, she got 150 & cleared.

U will also clear..How long can bad luck persist? It has to end at some point of time na..Hopefully luck will be on ur side next attempt. 

May God Bless You,

Jithin

1 Like

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Originally posted by : kamal kishor sen

YOU ALMOST PASSED YOU JUST NEED TO ONLY APPEAR FOR NOV. 2011 ..

We will passed in next attempt..sure     
1 Like

Neeti (CA Final) (327 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

MR. JHA i would  suggest you to continue this course. you have made good effort. you should analyse your result and find out your mistake. do your best this time .don't take exam half heartly.  cover full portion while studing.

you will succeed this time.

best of luck.

1 Like

priya pruthi (ipcc student) (64 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

this ws my 2nd attempt fr ipcc yet no fruit yeilded.. shud i quit CA or carry on fr 3rd attempt... ?? 

1 Like

CA Apoorva Shah (CA) (341 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Dear frnd, dnt wnt 2 demotivate u..bt da path ahead is tough...u shud think abt oder courses like CS as well...dnt 4get dat dat der r 8 much more diff papers in final waiting 4 u..u need to b up 4 da hardest challenge of ur lyf..all da bst..keep wrkng hard..u can make it..

1 Like

CA Sunil Agarwal (C.A) (368 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Tu na thakega kabhi,

Tu na thamega kabhi,

Tu na mudega kabhi,

Kar shapath, Kar Shapath, Kar Shapath,

Agnipath, Agnipath, Agnipath

You won’t ever be tired,

You won’t ever stop,

You won’t ever turn back,

Promise, Promise, Promise,

(even if)

The Path is of Fire

1 Like

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

"Passing in First attempt is not make you Expert But failing more than One it make you as an EXPERT". I Think your going to be a Expert of any subject in Gr-II in your Future.  I am Waiting to  share Congrats for Nov 2011 Exam.

1 Like

Manish Agarwal (CA FINAL STUDENT) (49 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

A.S.(ca learner)

sir please provide me the website for video lacture of SM

thanking you

Nishant Alok (Chartered Accountant) (97 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Hello Friend,

Result & Efforts are two different things.Although you didn't passed but with your post I can feel that you have a strong determination.Posting your marks in CCI & writing youself as still in PCC needs a guts & you have the same.

Your are facing a tough time but you are very strong from inside.You just need to convert this guts & inner power into study efforts.Please talk to you honestly & ask where you went wrong.

Try to remove your problems honestly & you will pass with flying colours.Just be brave as you are.

All the best............God bless You ...!!!!!!!!  :-)

1 Like

Apoorva Goel (Article) (63 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

yeaa.. wise decision made..
you shud not drop it at ds moment..
c every tym uv performed better.. nd next tym ull clear..

:):)

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Thanks a lot for supporting me. . . . . . . . This time i will going to challange inst. - ROK SAKO TO ROK LO. . . . . .I m back in Nov.11. . . . .
2 Like

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Good decision ....bro

You will clear in November........no doubt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: