Facing problem in online registration through ssp portal

Poornima gowda (Bangalore) (52 Points)

16 July 2019  
My articleship has been terminated on account of excess leaves of 28 days. so, I had joined again for serving those period in the month of May 2019. I had sent hard copy of registration forms to the institute then they have sent it back by mentioning you have to do it online this in the month of June 1st week. Then somehow I got into this ssp portal and started updating my profile. I have been spending hell a lot of time in doing registration from last one and half month in that portal but still I couldn't. one or other problem I have been facing. since I was a direct entry student i need to update my UG details as well right? But while updating these details that UG details have been picked up 4times and i don't know how? If I try updating it then it says you change request is already in process. and if go and submit form 103 then it says UG details are not in the system. what nonsense. if I call institute ppl they say we don't know about it you should contact technical team. the phone number which is provided on the institute portal tho I couldn't reach till tdy. Mail also they are not responding anything.

whom to contact?? how to resolve this issue??
please somebody guide me I'm really frustrated.
that too I have final exams in this November 2019. I'm scared that I may not be take up this exam if o don't complete this registration...
In final registration also it is showing any options for direct entry students where they can upload there UG details!!!
and in e sahayatha also no replies!!!