My articleship has been terminated on account of excess leaves of 28 days. so, I had joined again for serving those period in the month of May 2019. I had sent hard copy of registration forms to the institute then they have sent it back by mentioning you have to do it online this in the month of June 1st week. Then somehow I got into this ssp portal and started updating my profile. I have been spending hell a lot of time in doing registration from last one and half month in that portal but still I couldn't. one or other problem I have been facing. since I was a direct entry student i need to update my UG details as well right? But while updating these details that UG details have been picked up 4times and i don't know how? If I try updating it then it says you change request is already in process. and if go and submit form 103 then it says UG details are not in the system. what nonsense. if I call institute ppl they say we don't know about it you should contact technical team. the phone number which is provided on the institute portal tho I couldn't reach till tdy. Mail also they are not responding anything.
whom to contact?? how to resolve this issue?? please somebody guide me I'm really frustrated. that too I have final exams in this November 2019. I'm scared that I may not be take up this exam if o don't complete this registration... In final registration also it is showing any options for direct entry students where they can upload there UG details!!! and in e sahayatha also no replies!!!
Replies (29)
Quick Summary
Student faces issues while registering on ICAI SSP portal for articleship due to UG details error, repeated data, and system glitches. Portal shows "data already in process" or missing records. Suggested resolution includes waiting for RO approval, updating profile correctly, or contacting ICAI helpdesk/branch.
dont worry the problem is being face by Many students becoz the site is under process "UG details are not in the system " is shown becoz u have uploaded your qualification details multiple time that s why it shows " request in process" bcoz qualification details is aproved from RO it takes time and you have uploaded many times your qualification that's why it takes more time
once your qualification is approved it will be clear and update your birth information bcoz it will create problem like quification.
Same here! They are asking me to mandatory fill the form 112 but what details do I fill when I don't have any! The form is said to be put on hold since 2 months as form 112 is not filled. Even when I have selected "no" option. How to go ahead from that?
I have updated qualification details bcoz it was not showing anywhere!! Why should it even accept if the details are already updated once. Even if it is correction also it should replace with new recently updated details right!!
It had happened to me in the beginning but later on its automatically got resolved
Guest
Posted on 06 August 2019
SRN-WRO0619297
I can't register for articleship.
Error (passing details of op & itt is not available in system.please go to profile edit form & update these details)
I had uploaded itt & op details in profile edit form.but still its showing above error
when i login to ssp portal....i cann't get regustration form ....i want to register for ca inter group 2 but there showing no registration form....how i get that form..plz help
NOT SHOWING FINAL REGISTRATION OPTION
Dear sir/Mam
Recently i have cleared my IPCC GROUP-2 and GROUP-1 cleared earlier, but in my ssp portal option for final registration is not showing. Please help me how can i register for FINAL COURSE. Please help me, this is very serious matter. I also mailed to ssp portal they have generated a ticket id and when i clicked on that link ,even if using correct id and password , i m not able to view my status of query, because they are showing prompt written "please enter correct username". Please help me in this matter,What can i do, I will be very thankful to you. please help me........
My name is Harshitha.R and my SRO number is 0548458. Passed first group of IPCC(Old syllabus) in May 2019 attempt.
Issue1: My marks card is not displaying in Students service portal, because of which my article ship registration is not possible. Only up to November 2018 attempt marks card is displaying in SSP.
Issue 2: Sir my principal has vacancy issue in respect to my article ship, as one his article assistant took termination ,his name is not yet eliminated from his article assistants list, which is also being problem for my article ship registration. When I tried to register for my article ship students' service portal is showing an error saying no vacancy. But in actual sense there is one vacancy(Of article student who took termination).
Now, in November 2019 attempt I cleared second group also.
I already took form 102 in October 30th 2019 in my principal number only….so kindly guide me in further procedure to get my atricleship registration confirmation. Or else my final exam eligibility get 6months delay.
i m not able to submit my intermediate direct entry form ....i i submit my ug qualifications but it shows alert for roll no ...i fill all the details but again and again it shows alert to fill roll no...what should i do
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies