Eye Opener for all parents

Eye Opener for all parents

A teacher from Primary School asks her students to write an essay
about what they would like God to do for them...

At the end of the day while marking the essays, she read one that made
her very emotional.

Her husband, that had just walked in saw her crying and asked her: -
What happened?

She answered - Read this. It's one of my student’s essays…

“Oh God, tonight I ask you something very special: Make me into a
television. I want to take its place. Live like the TV in my house.

Have my own special place, and have my family around ME. To be taken
seriously when I talk....

I want to be the centre of attention and be heard without
interruptions or questions. I want to receive the same special care
that the TV receives when it is not working. Have the company of my
dad when he arrives home from work, even when he is tired.

And I want my mom to want me when she is sad and upset, instead of
ignoring me... And...

I want my brothers to fight to be with me... I want to feel that
family just leaves everything aside, every now and then, just to spend
some time with me. And last but not least make it that I can make them
all happy and entertain them...

Lord I don't ask you for much... I just want to live like every TV “
At that moment the husband said: - 'My God, poor kid. What horrible
parents!

She looked up at him and said: - 'That essay is our son's!!!

Replies (5)
Awesome one..... Hats Off....

Superb Story..............Story of children today.....where both parents are working........Must read one Story...

Thanks for sharing.......

Really Great one......

Nice one...................

thanks to all

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details