Ey india

 

To all those working in EY India,

I would like to know if I stand a chance to join EY India during June busy season as an Article?

 I passed Group 1 in Feb, 2012 and quit EY GSS on 5th April. I quit in order to write Group 2 in May and then join for articles somewhere!!!

Please let me know of the opportunities in May-June !!!

Thanks!!!

Replies (4)

Why did you quit EY GSS? You could have taken leave!

 

Please clarify where is this EY GSS? I never heard of this! what does GSS stand for in EY GSS

EY GSS means Ernst & Young Global Shared Services. She might have got job in EY earlier.

Hi,

Yes EY GSS means Global Shared Services. I got in through Campus Recruitment. They are unable to transfer me to EY India due to certain policies so I had to quit. NOw I want to know if I can get into EY India if I apply!!!!!!

Originally posted by : Shohini Roy

Hi,

Yes EY GSS means Global Shared Services. I got in through Campus Recruitment. They are unable to transfer me to EY India due to certain policies so I had to quit. NOw I want to know if I can get into EY India if I apply!!!!!!


Hi Shohini,

When you asked them for a transfer, under which policy did they reject such a transfer? I'm no expert, but if they have a policy against such transfers, they might quite possibly have a policy of barring candidates who quit and re-apply for another position. Because essentially, it's another route for the same cause. They're smart enough to figure that out.

On another note, didn't you ask the HR Department if such a re-application is possible?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details