Export of good as sample

I have exported a good to one of my clients as sample but the DHL people asked for GST Invoice , I made the same adding IGST but now i am making entry in GSTR1 aking for port code . So I tracked the consignment its showing goods dispatched in passenger aircraft . So how i can make the entry in GSTR1

If port code is not available you can mention 000000

GST Practitioner

As per Recently issued Circular 108/27/2019-GST ,DTD.18/7/19, The goods sent out of India on consignment basis do not constitute supply ,since such activity is not supply ,the same cannot be considered as Export supply so No GST, Custom is applicable , can be sent on Delivery challan

GST Certification Course

Can you help with clarification on below points , this is regarding to recent  Circular No. 108/27/2019

1. This notification is only for items sent for exhibition or also applicable on “Free of Cost” items sent along with normal order.
  2. Once the items sent for exhibition are brought back, what would be mechanism to intimate the authorities.

GST Practitioner

No it' is applicable only on goods sent on consignment basis , (not free) if not return within Six Months as specified in subsection 7 of Section 31 will be treated as supply

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU