Easy Office

Expected pass percentage

Page no : 8

CA Abbasali H. Bhaisaheb (Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS)   (1127 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Yes bro.. Look at the level of exams... Some give exams by studying without office. Major repeating students give with office..i think they are out from race..i have frnd taking 10 day leave and study they told DT was unexpected.. THEY WROTE ACCOUNTING ENTRY IN BUYBACK SUM HAHAHA... How strange yar.. I mean just think that those students whi gave exam not too seriously they are almost out from race... Remaining we are hardly who have given serious attempt.. Now they focus on such studentsm. I am telling u IF 45 Scored per subject than grace will help to get 200...
1 Like

Rahul Somaiya (CA Final Student/ B.com/ Article Trainee)   (42 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

We can only hope for some decent in Group 2 and stay positive. I have been all the posts over so many days to reduce my own stress about the results and I think the best we can do is hope that all of clear the exam. There is no real benchmark of what to expect and as said, miracles are possible! So let's hope for the same

Replied 13 January 2018

Rahul well said bro.. In library students have already started reading again grp 2..i feel so sad.. I trusted ICAI always i still trust. A ray of hope is still alive

Replied 13 January 2018

Rahul well said bro.. In library students have already started reading again grp 2..i feel so sad.. I trusted ICAI always i still trust. A ray of hope is still alive

Prajjwal Kaushik (Finance Professional) (6216 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

you made a good point. There are really less people who give exams seriously and deserve good results.

Replied 13 January 2018

That's the policy of this result bro..10 din leave lene vale students out from the game.. Remaining students already won by studying seriously.. Now the battle is between amongst the good ones.. They will chose best from good.. Rather best from all... So automatically results will be on higher side than expected.. Most will clear amongst us as well.. Best luck

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Someone said that by getting atleast 45 in each paper aggregate can be reached in group 2. Well in May 17, my lowest marks in group 2 was 46, highest was 52 in ama assuming that gracing was given I still got 194..

Hoping for good marks in ama and idt in particular so far as group 2 is concerned, dt was just about ok and isca was marginally better than last time.

Replied 13 January 2018

Aritra i told considering issues of tough exams. Yes i may be wrong. But i didn't find any papers this time like exemption.. Unlike ISCA IDT which was last time.

kush vijay (62 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

if this 45 marks kind off thing works then I guess it will be a good show.
last time got struck at 190 with 52 in ISCA and lowest was 44.
that's why this attempt nearly chilled me out.

I just hope
what Ajay sir and every one else is guessing now just turns up.

Shivam Kashyap (Job) (268 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Everything revolve around ISCA. ICAI can do anything specially in theory subjects. I hope marking is easy with gracing up.

kush vijay (62 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

ISCA ?? Bhai dhukk toh DT ne bhi bhaut deya hai 😒

Shivam Kashyap (Job) (268 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Originally posted by : kush vijay
ISCA ?? Bhai dhukk toh DT ne bhi bhaut deya hai 😒

yes dukh to dia h. but atleast thek answer k marks to denge. isca main to vo bhi guarantee nhi h

CA Dhiraj Kumar (Chartered accountant) (346 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

insaan kitna optimistic hota h....

Replied 13 January 2018

Dhiraj well said.. Haan.. ISCA ME ANS GALAT LIKHA TO ZERO MILENGE.. Thats for sure..is baar kitne galat likhe honge..Mere 32 the. Last time jo likha uske aadhe aur jo galat likha uske 0...bot ande ubale mene kast time is bar murder karke aayahun. Sab sahi likha he.. Revenge lene gayatha dekhte he

CA Dhiraj Kumar (Chartered accountant) (346 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

wow....abbasali fir to bilkul accha marks aayega

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: