Exemption in icwa

I am a Qualified Company Secretary, based on that I have applied for the xemption of 2 Papers in ICWA Inter Exam.

 

But when I have downloaded the Admit CArd from the Web, nothing mentioned about the Exemption  in the Admit Card.Kindly advice how I will follow Up for the Exemption.

Replies (2)

hii, the exemption in the admit is not to be mentioned anywhere by the institute, so chill n relax . . those 2 exempted papers are exaempted for you if you had cleared the CS professional exams.. all the best for the exams . :) yes

how to download cwa admit card . i m getting error ' no record exist ' is there any server problem.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details