exemption in 2nd time

hello

I got exemption in Nov 17 CA final paper no 2. attempted both groups.
I have a query if in may 18 I applied for both groups & I shall cleared my group 1 & also got exemption in any subject in group 2 then whether I can claim exemption in Nov 18 or not.

Thanks in advance, I hope students or members will help me.
Replies (5)
yes you can claim exemption in November 2018 for grp 2 ...if you again get exemption in remaining 3 paper of grp 1 then you can't...you can claim for exemption in grp for paper 2 only
thank u paneer, for knowledge purpose I want to know if my group 1 will not clear but I got exemption in 2nd group.
Then how it will treated
treat grp 1 and grp 2 both separately.....still you can claim exemption in grp 2....by the way my name is Abeer buddy not paneer😂
sorry abeer for name.
treat grp 1 and grp 2 both separately.....still you can claim exemption in grp 2....by the way my name is Abeer buddy not paneer😂

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details