Exemption

Iam PCC student. I got exemption in Law in June2009 examinations. I didn't received my marksheet. Now I saw the Admit Card of November2009 Exams Now the problem is how can i know that i got exemption and i neednot write the exam. iam calling to delhi.they r not responding. pls reply me and give suggestion.
Replies (3)
Originally posted by :Deepika
" Iam PCC student. I got exemption in Law in June2009 examinations.
I didn't received my marksheet.
Now I saw the Admit Card of November2009 Exams
Now the problem is how can i know that i got exemption and i neednot write the exam.
iam calling to delhi.they r not responding.
pls reply me and give suggestion.
"

U can mail ICAI.....
 

Better go to the institute and ask in the examination department

I had faced exactly the same problem previously.

When I had called up ICAI< they told me that they cannot confirm my exemption on phone. If I have mentioned the same by correctly circling the exemption in exam form, it will be updated in my result.

If you have a xerox copy of the firm you submitted, have a look at it once again and confirm if you circled the exemption correctly in exam form. If you have done that then no need to worry.

I had also received a hall ticket with all subjects. In exam hall I was marked absent as well on the day of exam of exempted paper. However, in my results the exemption was updated.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details