EXcuses FRom WOrk

i can't come to work today, i'm farting blood

Im Sorry I Wont Be In Work Today My House Set On Fire And Everything Got Burnt

I cant come into work today because my leg is stuck in the drain outside of my house, and the rescue team haven't arrived yet to get it out.

I cant come to work because I lost the house keys, I'm locked in.

Dave can't come to work today because, I, his other personality has taken over and I dont work.

Im Sorry I Wont Be In Work Today My House Set On Fire And Everything Got Burnt
I cant come into work today because my leg is stuck in the drain outside of my house, and the rescue team haven't arrived yet to get it out.
I cant come to work because I lost the house keys, I'm locked in.
Dave can't come to work today because, I, his other personality has taken over and I dont work.
It is against my religion to work on Mondays and Wednesdays.
I have amnesia, who r u? .........work?..............I work?
I'd love to come to work today, but I got on the wrong train and I'm now in Edinburgh.
I'm just about to reach enlightenment, so I cant possibly come to work because it will disturb my practices.
I cant come to work because the aliens are coming tonight and I'm baking cakes to give to them as peace offerings.
I'm not coming to work today..... "why not?" ....... because ..... I'm not
I cant come to work because they are after me!!............. "who?" ................ Ahhhhhhhh(hear shouting and bangs) ........."hello?...............??"
My friend can't come into work today because I knocked him out.
I saved so much money by switching to Geico I don't have to work today
im sorry but my eyes are just in bad shape right now. I just cant see myself going into work today.
Sorry boss I cant go to work today because my car keys grew legs of their own and ran off!
Sorry I cannot take the job, When I was but a youngster a wise man told me that there are two days a year that if you work you will surely die. I was so young that I forgot to ask what those two days were and now because of fear I cannot work any day of the year.
I can't(grunt) come in to (grunt) work today, I HAVE (grunt) EXPLOSIVE DIARREA!!!!!!
I'm not sure when I'll be in to work...I am in the shower and the shampoo bottle says to, "Lather, Rinse, Repeat." I might be here for a loooong time.
I can't come into work today, I have anal glacoma. What? I can't see my butt coming into work!!!
I dont have my work clothes so I wouldnt be coming in today
I'll be late for work today becuase I was on my way to the car, and see it was hot out so I decided I needed to take a break.
I can't go to work today, because I was painting my house and I drooped paint on the floor and have to put in a new carpet
im sorry, i couldnt bring my work in on a floppy disk, i got pissed up and jammed the disk drive by seeing how many m & ms i could fit in
My arm is too tired to shift, so I can't drive to work today
I don't think i'll be able to come into work today, As i was walking home from work yesterday a wheel came off a passing caravan and hit me in the back. Im bed-bound and can't move.

Replies (3)

very nice

good reasons..no doubt

silly excuses

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details