CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Exclusive classes for cma/cwa final finance subjects???

rishabh verma (Student CMA)     19 June 2014

rishabh verma
Student CMA 
 24 points

| My Other Post

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know of any coaching classes in Delhi/NCR which are exclusively for CWA/CMA Final students for Financial Analysis & Business Valuation paper and Advanced Financial Management Paper in CWA Final. All the institutes that I know of currently merge the CWA students with CA/CS students. Due to this, a lot of the course remains uncovered for the CWA students. My attempt is in June 15. Please answer guys. This is urgent. Fellow CWA students, your comments will be valuable in this case. 

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    20 June 2014

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

sahiba khanna (Student CMA)     19 June 2014

sahiba khanna
Student CMA 
 21 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hello Rishabh,

Its true. CWA students have to face a lot of difficulties as there are no exclusive classes for us. Everybody knows that neither CA nor CS contains Business Valuation as part of their syllabus yet we are clubbed with the CA/ CS students. However, I have recently come across PLR Academy in Delhi. They are launching their upcoming classes for the december 14 cwa exams exclusively for the cma final students. check it out! might just help you. Go to carohitsingh.weebly.com to check out the details.

avater

Bhawna Yadav (Accnt. @ PSU)     19 June 2014

Bhawna Yadav
Accnt. @ PSU 
 11 likes  111 points

Rishabh share your location. I am taking classes for CMA final Dec 2014. From where i am taking classes they provide proper syllabus classes for CMA. Its in west delhi. Sir himself is CMA so he knows what CMA course is and what are the important contents. 

1 Like
avater

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT)     19 June 2014

SUMIT GURURANI
STUDENT 
 25 likes  596 points

i want classes for CMA final (old sybus) for dec 2014. I can come to any place. iam in south delhi. my email is sumit.gururani @ gmail.com

avater

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT)     19 June 2014

SUMIT GURURANI
STUDENT 
 25 likes  596 points

dear Bhawna , please tell me the name of the Institue and the contact number.

avater

Neha Sachdev (cmaa)     19 June 2014

Neha Sachdev
cmaa 
 21 points

Hello Rishabh and Sumit,

Sahiba is right. I am also taking classes for CMA Final FABV and AFM December 2014 classes from rohit sir. He is the best. My senior had studied from him and he scored 71 marks by just following rohit sir's notes. As a fellow student, I would recommend PLR academy and Rohit sir's classes. Classes take place in Noida, ITO, and Laxmi Nagar. There are many other teachers, but very few teachers are there who teach CWA students mainly without clubbing them with CA students.

avater

Tushar Mestry (Others)     21 June 2014

Tushar Mestry
Others 
 1 likes  62 points

Hey Rishabh,

Miles CMA Review is the official IMA partner in India which provides thorough training and guidance to enable candidates to clear the US CMA exams and earn their CMA certification.

Link - https://www.milescma.com/

Delhi NCR Centre - https://www.mileseducation.com/contact.php

avater

CA Rashmi Gandhi (banswara)     01 October 2017

CA Rashmi Gandhi
banswara 
 4144 likes  52788 points

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....

avater

ALOK BANIYA   11 April 2018

ALOK BANIYA

1 likes  250 points

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register