Excel sheets are not moving

Dear all, 

 I am trying to copy a excel worksheet from one workbook to another unable to move sheet... 

 

Replies (4)

can you copy the error message? I am not able to see what error you are getting!

 

Excel cannot insert the sheets into the destination workbook, because it contains fewer rows and columns than the source workbook  to move or copy the data to the destination workbook, you can select the data and then use the copy and paste commands to insert it into the sheets of another workbook.

It seems that You are copying a sheet from excel 2007 or higher to a workbook of excel 2003.

 

PK

Sorry.. Not sure why this error comes. I first create a new workbook (Ctrl+N); then I just rightclick on the pane and select move or copy. In the pop-up window, I check "Copy" and in the dropdown I select the new workbook (Book1).

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details