exams costing 2009

there was an error in the quetion paper in q 5 b a value of cabinets that is the seeling price was given 16 but shoul have been 36 can any one tell me the implications of such an error by the institute

Replies (3)

Heallo Pankaj,

There was error in the given question.

I miled the fact to institute and requested for its implication.

As soon as I got reply,I will post it here.

Please forward mail to institute.

E mail is are :    exam @ icai.org , examhelpline @ icai.org , final_examhelpline @ icai.org

 

 

 

Well, The Institute never replies to our queries, lets hope for the best in your case, I have never received a proper reply, even the letters sent by post by me were refused and returned back earlier.

I GUESS STUDENTS WHO HAVE ATTENDED AND COMPLETED THE WHOLE QUESTION WILL GET MARKS PROPERLY

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details