EXAM TIPS - MY HONEST SUGGESTIONS

Hi Friends,

I am very happy to be helping you all in learning many aspects of studies. As there were many requests I had written a blog on How To Study before exams and I am extremely happy with your response.

Now as promised, I have added a blog on Presentation in Professional exams and I believe that it will be very useful for you. You can visit my blog here and do give the feedback.

https://www.caclubindia.com/blog/show_blog.asp?member_id=55436

Replies (4)

thanks

THANX SIR

 

Thanks Sir,

Really it very nice...

Hello Srinivasan sir, First of all thanks for sharing nice and beautiful information here. I read yor post and really i like. Here i am suggesting "Chartered Accountants Books". I think this will be helpful to all C.A. exam participates.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details