Exam revisiom

Can anyone tell me.?
How to revise all subjects,  specially Accounts, Tax , Cost.?
Is Module  Sufficient.?  
 

And For Tax , Are Ajay Jain  Notes Sufficient.?  

Replies (3)

I have not yet Started Real studies, So am now thinking Which Group for CA Final should appear in May 2013. I have filled form for Both Groups but has a clear Frame of Mind that I would Opt for any one Group only as I felt comfortable. Now I am really confused Which Group I should Opt for. G1 or G2 I need help from your seniors & also Collegues from CA Final / Fresh Pass Outs which group is Easier & alsoWhat Approach I should have towards the Subjects.

Suppose I go for G1 then How do I study Audit / Law ( What is More Imp to finish First & what material I should study from, as Now there is no much Time to finish Study Material or any Big Text Book ) How do I do with Fr & SFM ( practicals & theory )

If I opt for G2 then what do do with ISCA / IDT theoritical aspects & DT the Proper approach. IN AMA / OR what should be the Approach which I should take Friends Your Help is just very much Required, Pls Pls Pls Help me Read 

I Am Taking About   IPCC..
 

Plss  help me..
Are  Modulee  Sufficient..?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details