Exam cleared

Dear All,

I have cleared my CA Final exam after long time with God's Grace.

Journey of CA

I have completed my graduation in 1992.

I got married in 1996.

Joined CA in 1999.

God gifted a male child in 2000.

I have cleared my Inter Group I in 2001 and Group II in 2004.

Entolled for Final and came to Gulf for work in 2005. I have concentrated only for Final Group II and it took long time. I got one exemption in 2011 and cleared Group II in 2012. Tried for Group I and got one exemption in Nov 2014.

Now with God's blessings and prayers of all my well wishers my dream has comes true today. Yes, I have cleared my Group I and become CA.

Thank you God

 

 

 

Replies (19)

Wah Sultanji Wah, your post is really motivational & by the way Congratulations for clearing final exams

Congrats sultanji...So happy for you.. Two takeaway from above post :- 1.Never quit ca.. 2.Get married as early as possible..
Thanks for sharing Sultanji... Really inspired..

Awesome.... 

This is inspiring 

Congratulation!! Sultan Ji, may God Bless you, its inspiration for all students who are doing study. "Hosla Buland Ho to manzil Apne Aap hi Miljaati Hai".

This is inspiring 

Dear All

Thank you for your wishes

bhai ,how do u keeping believing urself even after this much of disturbances 

Very inspiring.. Thanks..
Congrats sir be happy
Sultan bhai...your journey is really very inspiring... I had also start ca in 2004 & reach up to final in 2012... Give 4 unsuccessful attempts of first group... I had start ca after 7 years of marriage... My son is in 9th std. now.. If you can after such long time then why should i give up...
Congrats brother Ur message will inspire many of them. Keep it up.
Really courageous. .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details