Easy Office
LCI Learning

ETEN Educomp Tele Education Network- Satellite based Class

Page no : 2

CA.Deepak Gaba (Chartered Accountant) (354 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Hi,

It appears that both Shabnam and Sameer are Fake ids.

Admin pls look into the same.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

deepak please do no point out others 

look into ur own mirror first

can i point out the same at least ?

kausar alam (practise) (62 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

Originally posted by : Shabnam

Dear All,

I am about to register for ETEN (CA Final) course scheduled to start from June'10; i wanted to know as to whether the classes are similar to the other private coaching as far as inclass problem solving is concerned; I mean are most of the problems solved in the class OR only concepts are cleared.

I have opted for VAO facility and wanted to know whether i will be able to attend live classes as well the VAO.

Kindly let me know since i am on the verge of getting registered for VAO facility.

ETEN Class only concept will be cleared. Personal problem will also be cleared. But In thousands of student how many personal problem will solve. 

ETEN Classes are for those people to whom live class is not possilbe due to not residing in Delhi, Kolkata. I am residing in the  metroes. I have preferred for ETEN.

About VAO, I dont think it good for those people who can reach ETEN centre.Because student will not able to interact with other class. And also it becomev boaring to learn from computer.

sameer khanna (nil) (176 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

kausar alam

but one should also think about the amount of time one wastes travelling for tuitions. in metro cities people spend hours travelling.

is there any other online class apart form eten ca...because for VAO, we need to make a request.

Shabnam (SFA) (23 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Actually i am based out of India, so for me the only option is to register for online classes. Also i would like to point out to some guys who are so unrest with themselves to jump on conclusions, like our friend Mr. Deepak. I would like to inform that he is priviliged to be in India and has options to join whichever class he wants; but here in Middle east thats not possible.

Also we have to pay hefty amount taking VAO classes, since the sessions (ME Time starts @ 3.45 a.m to 7.45 a.m) and then we have to travel to our offices too. So just wanted to have some insights - all i wanted was whether the concepts would be cleared by solving some problems in classes as done in other institutes..

Thats it.. I am also upset since it was my first quote and since some unruly member such forums loses its importance.  I didn't reply earlier since we have weekend off on Fri & Sat.

Thanks

Shabnam (SFA) (23 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Actually i am based out of India, so for me the only option is to register for online classes. Also i would like to point out to some guys who are so unrest with themselves to jump on conclusions, like our friend Mr. Deepak. I would like to inform that he is priviliged to be in India and has options to join whichever class he wants; but here in Middle east thats not possible.

Also we have to pay hefty amount taking VAO classes, since the sessions (ME Time starts @ 3.45 a.m to 7.45 a.m) and then we have to travel to our offices too. So just wanted to have some insights - all i wanted was whether the concepts would be cleared by solving some problems in classes as done in other institutes..

Thats it.. I am also upset since it was my first quote and since some unruly member such forums loses its importance.  I didn't reply earlier since we have weekend off on Fri & Sat.

Thanks

sameer khanna (nil) (176 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

shabnam

please let me know how did you register for the vao scheme.

i have been trying to get through but there has been no response from their side.

do reply

deepika grover (Article) (58 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

:)hi friends,i am also  agree with Ravi,girish ahuja sir is very good teacher and their books for PCC and CA final level are excellent and i also self study in pCC level  from girish ahuja ki book ma sa,i got exemption it and my base becames very strong in DT

REGARDS

deepika

Replied 03 June 2010

i have started class in ETEN from 31.05.10. Now i have tken 3 subjects- Management A/c, Financial Management, Financial Reporting. I found teachers are awesome ecpecially Rajiv Singh for SFM

ashish (Prop) (64 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

satellite classes are really good... the main concept of the satellite classes is to provide the best faculties of ca industries to the students who are not reachable to the metros.. ETEN CA has done that u get the best faculties like paveen sharma sir , sanjay agarwal sir, girish ahuja sir, student dont trust on technology but my advice is u attend the demo classes provided by ETEN and then you can enroll... and what eten commits it provides.... there are lot of benifits if u join satellite classes.. the main adv is u dont miss even a single class.. if u are absent u can watch the same class at ur home... tats it to say... have a feel of the technology and then decide.... 

CA ANAND JINDAL (Professional) (137 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

EDUCOMP HAS OPENED ITS NEW LEARNING CENTER

ETEN CA MOGA 

FOR ALL SUBJECTS OF :-

CA CPT ---- IPCC --- CA FINAL  

At 
# 499 (850), 8 – New Town, 2nd Building from Arya School Road, Moga

More Information :- 
https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=103467076

01636 – 509000; +91-98156 23303; +91-94644 25001

Niranjhan (CISA) (56 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Dear All,

Cheers and Sorry for not being in touch for a very long time. I found this and wanted to share. For all your Information. Chennai Based Sreeram Coaching Point is launching elearning. I spoke to them and they plan to have live, archive for missed classes and class to home thru Internet. Found interesting. That sample video has been posted and is said to be for user acceptance. Do watch.

The link is as below

https://www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com/website/newad.html

or if not working, try www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com

BR,

Niranjhan

yash bhartiya (final student) (245 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

i want to know how gud is sir raj kumar for idt??

how gud he is when to comes to clearing the concepts and syllabus coverage??

plz guys reply to this..very urgent..i need to decide for my tuitions based on it

anyone taking from raj kumar sir here do give me ur feedback

Vishwaroop Sengupta (student) (21 Points)
Replied 02 September 2010

FRNZ M CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF ETENCA...

Praveen Sharma sir and others are really gud except the Cost FM teacher KAPIL Bhalla....

Infact I was wondering If anybody could suggest me some other Cost FM teacher in delhi....

Replied 27 November 2010

I HAVE TAKEN CLASS IN ETEN & I FIND RAJIV SINGH FOR SFM, PARVEEN SHARMA FOR A/C, SANJAY AGARWALA FOR COST IS REALLY GOOD. ANY BODY CAN TAKE THESE CLASS BLINDLY 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: