Estimated and projected

Dear Sir/Madam, actually I avail myself of a CC loan from SBI which limit is 10 lacks. Now my problem is my CA is reluctant to prepare my Estimated and Projected balance sheet along with my ITR return which are essential to renew my loan. He told me that before doing this I must file my GST return which I want to file after renewal my as per bank advice. He indeed generate me a composite GST number but never intimate me to file my quarterly return for which I have to pay heavy charges. I have no idea about it and I wanna know will I be able to prepare my income tax estimated and Projected balance sheet for the renewal of my CC loan? Please help.

Replies (7)
Can't understand Your query...!
Can You explain what you want exactly...?!

What is exact problem for preparing BS and PandL...?
Yes, you can prepare your estimated/projected b/s.
it can be prepared but not required
on basis of past achievement of sales in 2018 and 2019, estimated and projected fo 2019 and 2020 respectively ... required to submit the bank for renewal of limit... other Gst issue you have to comply regarding filing of return

Better change your consultant. Why he is not preparing Financial statements when you pay for it?

Very Good suggestion Antrika...

Thank you Sir.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details