Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monica (Manager)     20 May 2021

ESIC Compliance Issue

Hello,

I have incorporated a new pvt ltd company and have a query related to ESIC.

The company doesn't fall for ESIC criteria but have received mail with details for login and register for compliance and when we log in it ask as below:-                        

1. Factory / Establishment has become coverable and shall comply with the provisions of ESI ACT, 1948 with immediate effect - Yes/ No - 

I select NO here.                            

2. Factory / Establishment has not yet reached the threshold limit for compliance with the provisions of ESI ACT, 1948  - Yes/ No - 

I select Yes here.                 

Then it asks me to select:-               

3. Kindly allow grace period till - It has a calendar to choose a date and allows to select up to the next 6 months only.  

Screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/UuFoDjP.jpg                             

Now, what should I select for the grace period as we don't know when will company reach for ESIC applicability? 

For the next 4-5 years the company will have only 7-8 employees but the calendar allows up to 6 months only. 

Need your valuable advice over this!

2 Replies

Ashwani kumar singh

Ashwani kumar singh (Articled assistent)     22 May 2021

I would suggest you to select NO in the second question.

2. Factory / Establishment has not yet reached the threshold limit for compliance with the provisions of ESI ACT, 1948  - Yes/ No - 

Monica

Monica (Manager)     22 May 2021

Originally posted by : Ashwani kumar singh
open quote I would suggest you to select NO in the second question.2. Factory / Establishment has not yet reached the threshold limit for compliance with the provisions of ESI ACT, 1948  - Yes/ No -   close quote

Then it would ask the details of all employees, salary, etc.. So it will remain YES only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags