Esic challan number

I tried making esic payment online but due to a technical problem I couldn't complete my payment. Also I didn't note the challan no. 

Now when I go to "Generate Online Challan", it says that the challan is already generated and to check in "Modify Challan" or "Online Double Challan Verification". I checked in "Modify Challan" but it says "No Challan Generated for the period". 

How do I get the Challan Number and make payment ?

 

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

I got it. Search in Google: "esic e payment", click on the first link that appears, enter the employer ID and submit. You will get the details of pending challans, clicking on the challan nos will take you to the payment site.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details