Easy Office
LCI Learning

Errors encountered while uploading json file for refund

Page no : 4

Naresh Chary (13 Points)
Replied 12 June 2018

Hi Mr.Tejendra Thakkar

i uploaded Json file.. it shown the status as"in Progress" but when i refreshing the site it shown "Error : The uploaded JSON file which was created via offline utility has invalid data format. Please make sure JSON file is not tampered and you are using the correct offline utility.."

can any tell me how to upload the file...plz............

(Guest)

Dear All,

Today i was filed RFD-01A with uploading of Statement 3 Excel Utility provided by the GST portal.  

You can try it using of OPERA Browers 

kamalakar (service) (38 Points)
Replied 23 June 2018

While uploading RFD 01 A refund application 

I am facing following error

Error : The GSTIN in uploaded JSON file does not match your GSTIN as per system..

I am using oper browser.

I tried after changing file extension from JSON TO JSO

please anybody have solution. TELL ME

CA kashif khan (Chartered Accountant) (309 Points)
Replied 16 July 2018

One of my friend have filed my GsT statement 3 excel utility Please get in touch with him 7503212723 CA Tarun Agarwal

CA kashif khan (Chartered Accountant) (309 Points)
Replied 16 July 2018

Statement 3 Error has resolved He filed my Statement 3 on saturday Please get in touch with him He will resolve ur issue Thanks Kashif khan 8130990226

Vamshi Krishna (4 Points)
Replied 29 December 2018

Hello Sir,

Actually i would like to make refund application but wt details needs to mentioned in JSON file about FIRC/BRC. what if foreign remittances received directly to Paypal Account.

Kindly its urgency please help us . You can retrieve us  vamshikrishna574 @ gmail.com

Tejendra Thakkar (Tax Consultant) (35 Points)
Replied 10 January 2019

As per my understanding Paypal are taking help of conversion of foreign currency from Yes Bank or some other Banks so you can ask to Paypal for FIRC copy. They will help you for the same. You may get help from this link https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/firc-certificate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: