Easy Office
LCI Learning

Errors encountered while uploading json file

Page no : 2

(Guest)

today i went to GST help desk queens road Bangalore office and officer  doesn't know anything to resove export statement 3 error and i was complint to GST helpdisk on 25th May 2018, but they also doesn't know what we need to do. It's a total tecnical issues and they are not ready to resolve. 

vinod kumar pandey (account head) (42 Points)
Replied 28 May 2018

dear download & install "secure browser"   & than upload json file

(Guest)

"secure browser" is accepting the file ? 

Please confirm 

Replied 28 May 2018

yes it is . try i hv filed rfd s3 statement 2 days ago

(Guest)

Thanks for your responce, if possible can you share me(email Id:ganeshmu1984 @ gmail.com) specific statement 3 format which you used at the time of creating JSON file. 

(Guest)

Dear Sir, The "secure browser" not downling in my systems, if possible can you please send set up file to install also share share me(email Id:ganeshmu1984 @ gmail.com) specific statement 3 format which you used at the time of creating JSON file.

Replied 29 May 2018

dear sir,

the mail bounce back due to exe file i try to send zip but it also returned 

please try your self it from CNET site [ https://download.cnet.com/Secure-Browser ]

thanks

vinod kumar pandey

Replied 29 May 2018

dear it might be install please confirm if you get sucess

Attached File : 1036364 20180529113707 securebrowsersetup.zip downloaded: 117 times

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I was tried to install the secure browser what you sent zip file, but it;s some error showinng"An error occurred installing secure browser please visit www.securebrowser.com for Help"  at time of installation.

Please send once again email : ganeshmu1984 @ gamil.com  

Please share your mobile number to discuss further. 

Replied 29 May 2018

Mobile 9910326633 vinod kumar pandey

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Anyone filed new RFD-01A recently ? becuase i'm getting continuesly error " encountered while uploading statement 3 refund" If anyone got filed refund application within last week 

Please guide us.

Harish Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 04 June 2018

I'm getting continuesly error " encountered while uploading statement. while uploading statement in RFD01A , Did anyone filed recently ,?

Please help

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/errors-encountered-while-uploading-json-file-442652.asp?offset=3

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro