Error message while inputting the Document Identification Number (DIN) in the excel utility

I received an Order of Condonation under section 119(2)(b) from the IT department along with the DIN & Order No: ITBA/COM/F/17/2024-25/1067402795(1). 

Now when I am trying to fill out the offline Excel utility and provide the same under the Unique Number/ Document Identification Number (DIN)  column, I am getting the error: "Unique Number/DIN cannot exceed 23 characters" I have attached the screenshot for reference.

Please help.

 


Attached File : 4097244 20240811212453 din error.pdf downloaded: 83 times
Replies (1)

Try with ... 17/ 2024-25 /TEN 674 027 95/1 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details