Error in SSP Portal

vivek @ icai.in

I am also facing the same problem. i think there is some issue with the site

Hey, exams are near by. No one is taking responsibility. I have called ICAI n number of times. They either give mail id or another number. This happened to me 100 times. I don't know what to do. I didn't yet order books. And ssp portal mail is replying "ICAI platforms is migrating. Please get back after 20 days." This is the reply since a month.

Same Problem Showing In My SSP Portal.

 

I am also facing the same problem

Issue resolved 😎
How???

I can't go ahead for the Student Cycle in the SSP Portal as the popup "Please map this quick link " is coming in the way as an obstacle. plz suggest a solution
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details