Enrollment for ca - inter

Hi I have cleared CS Final. Now I want to enroll for CA-Intermediate(IPCC). I want to know the procedure for enrolling CA inter directly including articleship. Currently I am working in one private concern. Please suggest me.

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : Sangeetha Chinnasamy

Hi I have cleared CS Final. Now I want to enroll for CA-Intermediate(IPCC). I want to know the procedure for enrolling CA inter directly including articleship. Currently I am working in one private concern. Please suggest me.

 

Yes you can. Common proficiency test is for candidlates having 10+2 qualification. Graduates can directly take entry to Integrated Professional Competetancy course provided he/she meets certain criteria of percentage in graduation. 

Criteria for exemption from CPT
  • Commerce degree holder must secure at least 50% marks.
  • Non commerce without Mathematics must score minimum 55% marks.
  • Non commerce students who have Mathematics in graduation required to score at least 60% marks to eligible to take direct entry to IPCC.
  • Those who have passed course of ICWAI or ICSI may also take up professional competency course.
As you have scored more than 75% marks in B.COM which is good enough marks to make you eligible for integrated IPCC. Firstly make sure to register yourself Institute of Chartered Accountants. Registration can be done throughout the year. Visit official website of ICAI for registration purpose.


Thank u so much . Still I need clarification regaridng CA Articleship. Can I completed CA Inter and Final without Articleship? Pls suggest me.

CWA, CS dsnt matter.... Without Articleship - Not possible to do CA. If you want to do CA, you have to do articleship under a CA, for that you have to quit your job. Just think and take a decision that suits you. All the best.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details