????
???
??
?
What you didnt understand? Go through again....
hey.. poonam.. can u explain this...
mujhe sirf question marks dikh rahe hai.... :-?
Sorry yar again i m unable to understand this ????
Plz... EXPLAIN......!!!!!!
Anyways dont ponder so much. Waise bhi abhi to pics bhi gayab ho gae.
pics kabhi the hi nahi... isi liye confusion tha ki ye kaisa maths hai..
Well I m posting it once again.
where is the pics???
No pics again......
Type it yourself, if possible...
AGAIN
"AAPKE REAL MATHS NE TO MERE DIMAG KI BATTI JALA DI"
REALLY.......
I appologise. Sorry friends. I dont know wats wrong. Anyways next time I will not dissapoint u.
ok.
ok... waiting for the real maths...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
pushpganga ventures
Pune
CA
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
Aviv Global Private Limited
Ahmedabad
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
KPSN & Associates LLP
Chennai
CA Inter
Codeboard Technology
MBA
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: