Employer Vs. Employee

RamaKrishnan (Student ) (120 Points)

14 November 2008  


can anyone please guide me for the following situations?

1.)  Employer holding salary of the employee for unnecessary reasons.  What remedies can take/get by the employee.  (Employee is working in accounting department)


2.)  PF is deducting from the salary (CTC.  Both the shares are paid from CTC), but no PF number is allotted yet.  Payslip showing the PF deduction.  What remedy can take/get by the employee?


3.)  If the employee has issued 30 days advance notice, but the employer has not accepted the resignation, due to good performance of the employee,  What is the next step to get relieving letter?


Its urgent.  Please respond anyone....