empanelment

hello everybody

i am arul. qualified in Nov 05 and practising from Feb '06. i want to know is there any procedure to get the audit like concurrent, revenue, stock ... in banks?? kindly give me an idea ...... how can i get such audit?

V.Arul

CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER

Originally posted by :Arul
"

hello everybody
i am arul. qualified in Nov 05 and practising from Feb '06. i want to know is there any procedure to get the audit like concurrent, revenue, stock ... in banks?? kindly give me an idea ...... how can i get such audit?
V.Arul

CONGRATES..... YOU HAVE TO KNOCK THE BANKS REGIONAL OFFICE, ZONAL OFFICE, CENTRAL OFFICE ETC... ALWAYS GO MORE THAN 3 OR 4 SET OF BIO DATA AS THERE ARE SO MANY DEPT. LIKE INSPECTION DEPT. CREDIT DEPT. AUDIT DEPT. CREDIT AND FINANCE DEPT ETC  EACH IS DEALING WITH VARIOUS TYPES OF AUDITS LIKE STOCK AUDIT, CREDIT AUDIT, REVENUE AUDITS, CONCURRENT AUDIT, COMPLIANCE AUDIT ETC.,, IN CASE OF ALL THESE AUDIT EXCEPT CONCURRENT AUDIT , THEY ARE ONE TIME ASSISNMENTS AND THE FEE INCLUDING EVERY THING IS  RS:: 3000-6000.     YOU CAN GET THESE AUDITS AS MOST OF THE SENIOR FIRMS ARE NOT ACCEPTING THESE BECAUSE OF LOW REMUNATION... ALAWYS TRY TO APPLY THROU'  A LOCAL BR. MANGER ... TRY YOUR LUCK,, BEST OF LUCK..

"

(Guest)

Dear Sir ,

I am also in search of answer to this question.

Someone says you need contacts and nothing else.

is it true?

Originally posted by :Arul
" Hi friend, do send me your address. I will send you the list of banks , their address, telephone numbers who are going to empanel CA for various works. "

Total likes : 1 times

Learner

Hi All...

As much i know, for statutory audit one needs to have 4 years of experience as a practising CA n then can go for Empanlement through ICAI.

For other Bank related audits other have advised well..

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU