Eligibility for nov,2013 ipc exam

Hello.. 
I needed a help , I tried to resolve my problem from many contacts given in icai website but no body could give proper information. 
I am an existing ipcc student and also a graduate. I wanted to enter into the direct entry scheme. So I wanted to know whether I am eligible for nov,2013 exam if I apply for conversion now as their is only 8 months gap for article training, but the clause is 9 months.

actually, i have already sent the direct entry form two days back which is not yet received by the institute.


Please resolve my query as it is very important for my carrier. I look forward for a positive response.

Replies (4)

i dont think you will be eligible since you have not completed the minimum period..however, you can check if there is a provision for submission of the form with late fees

i am really confused. few of the icai members say i am eligible and few reply i am not. 

i wish, i could get confirmation regarding it so that  even if i am not eligible i would drop the plan of direct entry and not miss  the may attempt.

Dear Neha,

 

since the rule requires minimum of 9 months, according to me you are late...but nonetheless, if there is a provision for filling the form with late fees, then you may be eligible...this needs to be checked with the institute..

No you will not eligible fir Direct entry. 9 Months r required in any cost and OP Training also don't forget..

All the best!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details