Eligibility for MIFA from ICFAI

Hi,

I have completed only my CA and not pursued and completed any graduation courses. Could any one confirm am I eligible for enrollment of MIFA program from ICFAI.

Thanks in Advance,

Sathish

Replies (2)

yes dear u r eligible if u secure atleast 55% 

 

me doing MFA (currrently MIFA) along with ca final,.,/,/,/,

Hi, 

I have done my PGDM(MBA) with aggregate 65% but my graduation marks are 54%. Am I eligible to do MIFA?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details