Eligibility for CA Final Exams

 

Hi All,

This is Narendra Kumar, CA Final Student (Old Scheme) I joined (registered) to Articleship on May 7th 2007. I will be completing two years on May 7th 2009, which is the eligibility period of Articleship for writing exams and the examination dates for May 2009 Exams. 

However the problem what I'm facing is I would be completing two years on May 7th 2009, will I be eligible to write exams during May 2009 (As per ICAI, a candidate should complete two years of Articleship to appear for Exams).

Can anyone clarify whether I will  be eligible to write exams in May 2009 (Atleast Group II)

Replies (4)

The 2-years are to be completed within the 1st day of the month in which the Exam is scheduled.

So, 2yrs shud b completed b4 1st May, 2009. Sadly, in ur case, it comes to 7th May.

So, ur Attempt will be in Nov2009. But kindly confirm with the Instt.

i think its Nov.07.

agree with Mr. Jeet...it will be Nov 2009...

I have cleared PE-2 examination in May 2008. I want  to know when I will be eligible for final exams. What's the last date for registration? Tell Tell me the best CA final coaching available in Delhi.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details