Eligibility Certificate

I am a CA final student appearing for exams in June,2009.Does the latest notification regarding non-submission of CC papers apply to my attempt? If yes, do we get eligibility certificate and is it relevent for submission of examination form? Please give me some authentic info regarding it because I have not yer received my EC

Replies (3)

 yes u need to submit all the postals for EC

Even I have not recd my EC.But u should ask your EC No. from ICAI through telephonic conversation and write an application asking them for duplicate EC if the original has been already issued

 

I too am appearing 4 the comin June finals exams.. I too have not received the Elegibility cert..But this is as quoted frm the Feb2009 ICAI Newsletter:"for students of the PE-!! & finals old course, There's no need to submit test papers for the purpose of getting eligibility certificate".

So I guess its applicable for us right, taking in view many of my friends too havent recd their EC yet..

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details