Effective non-study tips to crack ipcc exams

Naveen Reddy ( Article Student) (82 Points)

26 March 2016  

Yes. It’s time to share this tips with CA Community. You may know some of these tips already but still worthwhile to have glance at them again. I  have  passed  both groups of IPCC in  Nov, 2015 exams  with the  helping hand of this  tips.

a. First  of  all…Have  strong  desire to pass out IPCC Exam….If   you  are not passionate  about CA Course  it  will be really a  difficult game to  pass through  and  become  winner of toughest Mental game. Remember ‘’When  there  is  a will , there is a way’’

b. Decide your best time to study. Some may prefer morning hours and some may prefer Night Studies. Choice is yours. I personally vote  for early morning hours.

c. Select the best place where you can study with utmost concentration. Your study hours should be in at least two or three places every day. Sitting in same environment creates stress.But  don't  forget  that ''Same time-Same place'' principle.

d. Do Meditation daily at least for ten to fifteen minutes. Also do physical exercises which are very essential.

e. Immediately after day starts, take a rough paper or book and go on writing what you have read or learned previous day. Its take somewhat time but worthy to do so.

f. Avoid social media. Deactivate Face book account .Avoid playing games in mobile.

g. Listen to your favorite songs everyday with time limit. You can have recreation then you can be more productive.

h. Take care of food you take. Avoid all the junk and oil stuff. Drink more water. Keep water bottle during study hours with you so that you can have whenever you want. Drinking more water keeps you brain active.

i. Take  deep  breathes  once in a while so that  your brain gets  sufficient amount of oxygen .Close your  eyes  for every one hour and  keep on revising   the  things you read or  learned  during past one hour.

j. Have adequate sleep. One should have six hours of deep and sound sleep.

k. Control your emotions. Try to bring your emotions to neutral. When you are under stress you feel like resentment, nervous, etc. So try to balance emotions. Be calm .Be cool.

l. When  you  are feeling like tired, lack of  confidence, nervous about  exams, Give  positive suggestions to your sub-conscious mind that  ‘’I can  pass IPCC in this  attempt’’ ‘’I can be a Chartered Accountant’’ ‘’I  can clear both groups of IPCC this  time’’…..Just  few more  steps  left over…Don’t  give up…

Hold  on  patience  till  you  give  your IT&SM  answer sheet or Taxation answer sheet to invigilator. It’s really hard to do but still you have to. Never give up in the middle of the preparation making excuses. Excuses won’t make you great but challenges.

''Don't  Stop  when  you  tired, Stop when you are  done''