Education - an important tool to survival

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

06 April 2013  

Hi,

Request you to consider this thread as a discussion thread and do not hesitate to share your opinion. I hope this thread would give us an insight about the actual and real time importance of education in our lives.

Through this thread I would like to discuss one thing. Do you really think your education is actually helping you in your survival considering the fact that today’s life is extremely tuff?

We all are aware that almost all consumable and other items are costly nowadays. Price are increasing like anything and this increase is badly affecting the affordability of consumer w.r.t. consumable items and other necessary requirement of life like education, accommodation and health etc. Personally I feel that common Indian are quite hard working but due to poor and one sided policies of Government, it is not easy for common man to survive despite of his/her hard work.

Considering the above tuff situation I would like to ask you two questions which are as follows:

1. Do you think the education you are pursuing right now is going to help you in such tuff conditions in future?
  2. Do you think your education is helping and playing a big role as far as today’s survival is concerned?

As far as my situation is concerned I can proudly say that my education is really helping me as far as my and my family's survival is concerned because my education has allowed me to earn reasonably good amount for my family. Today I feel that without good education it is very hard to survive nowadays though everybody who hasn’t got opportunity to study is surviving and facing the life challenges because of their hard work.

I would like to thank my parents for making me aware about the importance of education in life and blessed me with good education as there is no substitute of education.

You all are invited to share your kind words/opinion.

Thanks

Ankur