Editing answers in Forums

I have answered in forum for a question asked but I want to make some changes in my answer. How to do that? Can anybody kindly guide (Screenshots would be appreciated)

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
Users are asking how to edit their answers posted in the forum after they have been submitted. It appears that the ability to edit answers has been removed in the revamped version of the portal, causing frustration for those who need to correct mistakes or update information. Users hope the administrators will reconsider and reinstate this functionality.

I don't think it is possible,
if possible I would also like know
No if you post answer then you cannot edit the answer unless anyone other post other answers
Originally posted by : Sourav
No if you post answer then you cannot edit the answer unless anyone other post other answers

So if someone other posts an answer then can I edit my answer? From my attempt I'm unable to edit the answer even when someone else has answered after me.

Earlier this portal allowed modification of posts but I don't find this option in this revamped version. Caclubindia has recently removed this functionality which was really good. No idea what triggered them to remove this feature!
Originally posted by : CMA Poornima Madhava
Earlier this portal allowed modification of posts but I don't find this option in this revamped version. Caclubindia has recently removed this functionality which was really good. No idea what triggered them to remove this feature!

Its really a handicap that you can neither delete your answer nor edit it. If I had answered something wrongly then there is no way to make correction. I think the admins of  CAclubindia should do something about it.

Yes, right. Let's hope they see these posts.
Yes....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details