Earning while doing articleship?

I'm a graduate and I'm about to start my articleship next year. I wanted to know if there's a possibility of earning some money through any means while my articleship is going on. As we all know the pay you get from the firm is very less and it'll be a great help if i make some extra bucks.
Replies (2)

I dont think that would be possible.However I used to file income tax returns,vat registreation,st registeration,tax audit on weekends for earning few bucks.You could do that if you could arrange some clients.Rest you can use freelancer.com.But I suggest do your articleship and focus on study.You can join big4 or good ca firms that pay more than Rs 1000.

you can but it is not permitted under ICAI regulations.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details