Eagle...


Eagle...


When I see an eagle soaring in the sky,
Oh! if I had wings like a bird and could fly.


When I see the rainbow that is filled with colors
Oh! if I could wear those colors and make my life as colorful as it could ever be.


When I see the beehive filled with nectar from fragrant flowers,
I wish I could taste the sweetness of fragrance throughout my life.

When I see stars glittering in the darkness,
I wish I could sparkle my life with the glitter that fascinates me.

Dreams are many but desires don't always come true.
Living in hope, waiting for the right moment is what I've to do.

Success never comes without effort, so make ur own path...
rather than following the footprints.

The fruit will be urs someday, when u least expect it.

U'll be like the eagle soaring in the sky

Replies (1)

Nice sharing............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details