Easy Office

EAGERLY WATING FOR 31st AUG 2009 -THE RESULTS!!

Page no : 2

varun gandhi (student) (91 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

YEAH OF COURSE EVERY ONE IS WAITING FOR THAT DAY...ALL THE BEST EVERY ONE FOR GOOD..GOOD...RESULT..

Sumit Jain (CA) (4760 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

best of luck to all

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com) (159 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Dont tell Like that Ankita

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Best of luck to all, hope all come out with colors....Hope every one clear it off and go to next level of ca...Dont be disappointment if not making this time, have faith on you and confidence..Have positive mind and better luck for next time...But i dont want you people to take next attempt hope you all claer it off this time only...So people all the best and come out of joy............

chandni sinha (C.A (Newly Qualified)) (75 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Originally posted by :mahavir
" yes prakash sir u r right all of should have some confiden in us to face this type of situation thnx for  motivating the shudent ho are affride of their result
 all the best to all of u

"

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1547 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P S. P (Articled Assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

YES I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR THE RESULTS... ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE STUDENTS AND KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED... PLS PLS PLS B+ AND BE OPTIMISTIC...

Poorva Jain (JOB) (103 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

all the best to everyone...

sathish (Student) (47 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

finally d result date s out.this time the time to rebound for next attempt s very short.it ll take l or 2 days for students who failed to settle down.but the due date for submission of exam forms s very short..all d best to every1..let's hope for d best..keep d fingers crossed

Mohana Harish (AUDIT TEAM LEAD - CA FINAL)   (468 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

All the best for the all the students who r waiing for the superb result may god give grace to all the students have a good prayer

GAURAV JAIN (ca final,cfp,cs,icwa) (176 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

everything will be fine for them who really mean the c.a. course.......................................

it is being declaring too late 4 the expectation holders but definitely who had really devoted will be honoured by the institute

lets hope 4 the best ever result of c.a. history and all the best to all c.a. aspirants.....................................................

ALL THE BEST....................

kushal jain (article assistant from ajmer)   (135 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

whatever happen i'll be prepared...

best of luck to all of you

and wish me luck too i need it

CA Alok Modak (CA in Practice) (595 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

i failed in november...

It was a truly horrible feeling...

This time around i m quite sure that thing will turn around fine for me and i will be able to get the monkey off my back..

Best luck to everyone..

Divya (Articled Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

Jus Prayin...

mansi (student) (99 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

thanx for the best wishes which r very much needed at this time eagerly waiting for the 31st august all the best to pcc and pe2 students

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: