Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imthiyaz (Tax software Devt professional)     01 October 2009

e filing problem

I had filed one company return , where  verifiyer had left company .But I filed the return by mentioning his details in verifiyer details. Now what is the sollution? Help me

 2 Replies

Sunil Liladhar Kotak

Sunil Liladhar Kotak (Manager (F & A))     01 October 2009

I presume that u have filed the online return & now u need to submit the ITR V. I think that the return can be filed with the stamp of authorised signatory & the other person authorised in this regards can sign the return.




Debashis Mandal

Debashis Mandal (Business & Tax Consultancy)     02 October 2009

Dear Imthiyaz,

I hope u hv filled the ITR6 which is degitally signed, within the due date ie 30.09.2009, so have a revised return by putting another person who can verify the said revised return



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags