e filing problem

I had filed one company return , where  verifiyer had left company .But I filed the return by mentioning his details in verifiyer details. Now what is the sollution? Help me

Replies (2)

I presume that u have filed the online return & now u need to submit the ITR V. I think that the return can be filed with the stamp of authorised signatory & the other person authorised in this regards can sign the return.

Thanks,

Sunil

 

Dear Imthiyaz,

I hope u hv filled the ITR6 which is degitally signed, within the due date ie 30.09.2009, so have a revised return by putting another person who can verify the said revised return

Thanks

Debashis

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details